What Does It Do?
This widget allows you to change the size and position of the closed captions panel at runtime allowing you to save precious canvas space and artfully display your custom design or logo. You can hide the CC close button and automatically show the closed captions without having to assign a variable.
Live DemoLive Demo
How Does It Work?
- To use the widget, just drop it on the canvas and resize and position. The CC panel will conform to the width and height and location of the widget on stage.
- Publish for Flash Player 9 or above.
- Adobe Captivate 6, 7 or 8
- Publish for Flash Player 9+
- Modifying the Adobe Installation as described in the video.
Try Before You Buy:
You can download a trial version to test in your own projects. It will display a red “Trial Version” and the CaptivateDev.com logo in the upper right corner of your project. To remove the trial version logo, purchase the premium version below.Download Trial
Does not work with HTML5 Published Captivate content.
- Version 6.0 – Initial Release
- Version 6.1 (April 5th, 2013) – Widget no longer needs modifications to the CaptivateMainTimeline.as file to modify width and height. Widget now compatible with Captivate v. 6.1. Widget no longer restricted to one per project. You can have as many widgets as necessary.
- Version 8.0 (June 9th, 2014) – Updated for Adobe Captivate 184.108.40.206