This is an enhanced version of the stock Radio Buttons widget that now works with advanced actions. If you set the radio button variable in an advanced action, it will also update the corresponding radio button. In addition, it allows you to deselect a radio button. You can also deselect the whole radio button group by setting the associated variable to an empty string. This improvement was made possible by the awesome cpGears widget framework.
Possible Use Cases:
1. Customized Quiz Questions
2. Navigation / Branching based off of radio buttons.
3. Use Advanced Actions to indicate something selected or marked complete with no user interaction
You can find the Cp 6 version here.
1. Publish for Flash Player 9+
2. Use unique variable names in the widget
Download the widget and demo: